As of Monday, April 19th, every Massachusetts resident age 16 and older can sign up to be vaccinated! Below are some resources to help you find an appointment!
- Preregister For An Appointment At A Mass Vaccination Site
- Search Directly For An Appointment Through Our Government Site
- For Boston Residents Of Color, Visit The Equity In Vaccine Access Line Link Or Call 617-635-5555.
- Book An Appointment Through CVS Or Walgreens
- Utilize A Volunteer Run Site
- Sign Up To Join Boston Medical Center’s Wait List
- New Hampshire Is Now Allowing Out Of State Residents To Use Their Vaccination System
If you are still having trouble finding an appointment, use these resources to help you find available times!
- Let Volunteers Assist You Through The Massachusetts Covid Vaccination Help Website
- Sign Up For Text Alerts Through covidvaccinetexts.com
- Follow The Facebook Group Vaccine Hunters/Angels Massachusetts