Here’s the Latest Music Added to The River playlist:
- Adele – “Cry Your Heart Out” – Another incredible track off of Adele’s highly anticipated latest album. A 6 year wait that was absolutely worth waiting, 30 is Adele’s latest album.
- Adele – “Oh My God” – An artist so amazing she’s featured twice, Adele’s latest album, 30, is an album full of no skip tracks.
- Foo Fighters – “Love Dies Young” – The latest release by Foo Fighters is accompanied by a video staring Jason Sudeikis as a swim coach leading the band to victory.
- Kings of Leon – “Time in Disguise” – A track off the 8th studio album from the band Kings of Leon, “Time in Disguise.” A soft open leads builds up beautifully to the meat of the song as the drums kick in.
- Susto – “Get Down” – The most recent single off of the band’s latest album, Time in the Sun, “Get Down” is an incredibly catchy track that is fun to listen to. Similar to a lot of songs that are fun to listen to there is a darker backstory
- Tom Morello ft. Chris Stapleton – “The War Inside” – Another track from an absolutely star-studded album, Morello does not disappoint with “The War Inside” as it opens with the guitarists incredible voice and then blends perfectly with the voice of country star Chris Stapleton.