The Newburyport Riverfront Music Festival is held at Waterfront Park in downtown Newburyport — a small coastal city in Essex County, MA, 35 miles northeast of Boston. The park overlooks Newburyport Harbor, where the Merrimack River meets the sea — a terrific venue to enjoy live music!
Grab some friends and join us for this annual celebration!
— GREAT MUSIC IN A GREAT SETTING —
- Map & Directions: Waterfront Park
- Parking: Parking in Newburyport
- Shuttle provided by MVRTA – free of charge to riders courtesy of 92.5 the River.
Hours of operation 12 PM – 6:50 PM
Satellite parking will be available at two locations:
Nock Middle School, 70 Low Street, Newburyport (no cost to park) map/directions
Newburyport Commuter Rail Station, 25 Boston Way – Lot A (off Parker Street) in Newburyport ($4 fee to park for the day) map/directions
The shuttle will drop off / pick up downtown at the Greater Boston Running Company which is at 27 Water Street, just a short walk (two blocks) from Waterfront park.
Continuous loop (approx every 20 mins/loop) starting from Commuter Rail station Lot A, Nock to Downtown.
- MBTA Newburyport/Rockport Commuter Rail: Services points between North Station and Newburyport. Check MBTA Schedules & Maps for up-to-date service info.
- Lodging, restaurants, etc.: Newburyport Chamber of Commerce