SAVE THE DATE
15th Annual Newburyport Riverfront Music Festival
Saturday, September 3rd, 2016 | Noon2Dusk
Waterfront Park, Newburyport, MA
Stay tuned for more details!
Each summer the River holds its annual Riverfront Music Festival, presented by Budweiser, Lyon-Waugh Automotive Group, and Newburyport Chamber of Commerce at Waterfront Park in Newburyport. The Riverfront Music Festival is a free show open to the public, so attendees are encouraged to get there early with blankets & chairs for a day of great live music!
Did you catch last year’s festival?
The 2015 festival, held on Sept 5th, was the biggest and best yet! We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did. If you missed it (or you just want to relive the awesomeness), you can watch all great performances in HD with Xfinity On Demand™.
You can also check out a photo recap of the 2015 festival.
New to the event?
- Map & Directions: Waterfront Park
- Parking: Parking in Newburyport
- Train Schedule: Newburyport/Rockport Line – Saturday schedule
- Lodging, restaurants, etc.: Newburyport Chamber of Commerce
- Video/photos from last year: Relive all the many great moments from last year’s festival, captured in beautiful HD, with Xfinity On Demand, or browse a photo gallery.
- Align Credit Union
- Blue Ocean Music Hall
- Brookwood School
- Cambridge College
- Dellaria Salons & Spas
- Dunkin Donuts
- Focal Point Communications
- Ipswich Clam Bake
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Merrimack Valley Credit Union
- Minor Chord
- Newburyport Chamber of Commerce
- Next Generation Children’s Centers
- New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlets
- North Shore Music Theatre
- Plum Island Soap Company
- Purity Spring Resort
- Suite Six
- Trade Winds Realty Group