Thank you Newburyport!
See you next year!
If you missed this year’s festival (or just want to relive the awesomeness), stay tuned for footage of the performances, filmed by Xfinity.
Each summer the River holds its annual Riverfront Music Festival, presented by Budweiser, Lyon-Waugh Automotive Group, and Newburyport Chamber of Commerce at Waterfront Park in Newburyport. The Riverfront Music Festival is a free show open to the public, so attendees are encouraged to get there early with blankets & chairs for a day of great live music!
2015 Newburyport Riverfront Music Festival Lineup
|12:00 – 12:45 PM||Jason Spooner Band|
|1:00 – 1:45 PM||Ryan Montbleau Band|
|2:00 – 2:45 PM||Houndmouth|
|3:00 – 3:45 PM||Saint Motel|
|4:00 – 4:45 PM||Scars on 45|
|5:15 – 6:30 PM||The English Beat|
New to the Festival?
- Map & Directions: Waterfront Park
- Parking: Parking in Newburyport
- Train Schedule: Newburyport/Rockport Line – Saturday schedule
- Lodging, restaurants, etc.: Newburyport Chamber of Commerce
- Video/photos from last year: View some of the many great moments from last year’s festival in a brief recap video, or browse a photo gallery.
- Align Credit Union
- Blue Ocean Music Hall
- Brookwood School
- Cambridge College
- Dellaria Salons & Spas
- Dunkin Donuts
- Focal Point Communications
- Ipswich Clam Bake
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Merrimack Valley Credit Union
- Minor Chord
- Newburyport Chamber of Commerce
- Next Generation Children’s Centers
- New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlets
- North Shore Music Theatre
- Plum Island Soap Company
- Purity Spring Resort
- Suite Six
- Trade Winds Realty Group