The Newburyport Riverfront Music Festival is held at Waterfront Park in downtown Newburyport — a small coastal city in Essex County, MA, 35 miles northeast of Boston. The park overlooks Newburyport Harbor, where the Merrimack River meets the sea — a terrific venue to enjoy live music!
Grab some friends and join us for this annual celebration!
— GREAT MUSIC IN A GREAT SETTING —
- Map & Directions: Waterfront Park
- Parking: Parking in Newburyport
- Train Schedule: Newburyport/Rockport Line – Saturday schedule
- Shuttle provided by MVRTA – free of charge to riders courtesy of 92.5 the River.
Hours of operation 10 AM – 7 PM
Satellite parking will be available at two locations:
Nock Middle School, 70 Low Street, Newburyport (no cost to park) map/directions
Newburyport Commuter Rail Station, 25 Boston Way – Lot A (off Parker Street) in Newburyport ($4 fee to park for the day) map/directions
The shuttle will drop off downtown at the Greater Boston Running Company which is at 27 Water Street.
Continuous loop every half hour (30 mins) starting from Commuter Rail station Lot A, Nock to Downtown.
- Lodging, restaurants, etc.: Newburyport Chamber of Commerce